In order for your flight to be as safe as possible, HENLEY AIR would like to bring to your attention the Dangerous Goods notification that the following articles must not be carried in passenger’s baggage:
- Compressed Gases.Deeply refrigerated, flammable, non-flammable and poisonous gases (butane, oxygen, liquid nitrogen and aqualung cylinders).
- Corrosives.Acids, alkalis, wet cell batteries and mercury (as found in thermometers).
- Explosives.Munitions, fireworks and flares, hand guns and ammunition (including blank cartridges and pistol caps).
- Flammable liquids and solids.Lighter fuel, paints, thinners and firelighters (Matches may be carried on the person).
- Radioactive materials.
- Briefcases and attaché cases with installed alarm devices.
- Oxidising materials.Bleaching powder and peroxides.
- Poisons and Infectious Substances.Insecticides, weed-killers, live bacterial and viral materials.
- Other Dangerous Articles.Magnetised materials, offensive or irritating materials.
Medicines and toiletries in limited quantities, which are necessary or appropriate for the passenger during the journey, such as hairsprays, perfumes and medicines containing alcohol, may be carried. Many of these listed articles can be carried as air cargo provided they are packed in accordance with cargo regulations. Further information is available on request.