HENLEY AIR provides the ideal location for corporate departures & general entertainment due to its close proximity to Johannesburg CBD, OR Tambo Airport & the East Rand.
Training is developed in-house and provided by our experienced instructors at our comprehensive facilities situated in Rand Airport, Johannesburg.
We pride ourselves on building long-term relationships with our clients and will tailor-make a solution to suit any requirement.
Welcome to HENLEY AIR
HENLEY AIR is dedicated to helicopter charter and flight training excellence in the South African aviation industry.
What started out in 1995 as a dream has today grown into a major operation at Rand Airport, Johannesburg. The early years saw us using one Bell JetRanger, today we provide our clients with a variety of single and multi-engine aircraft to meet their diverse requirements.
From the time you check in, to the time you board your flight, the HENLEY AIR experience is unique and personal. So, come fly with us as we look forward to sharing in your adventure.
Henley Air is a well-established, family owned and managed helicopter charter company that has provided safe and reliable helicopter-related services to the Southern African market for the last 22 years. The majority of our fleet is owned and operated from our three hangars covering 7323 m2 situated at Rand Airport in Germiston, South Africa. Some of the many aviation services we provide are:
· Helicopter charter services: tailored to suit any budget & requirement
· Airport transfers
· Scenic flights
· Photographic flights
· Helicopter “flipping” for events
· Helicopter Flight Training: Private Pilot’s License (PPL) Night Rating, Instrument Rating (IR) Commercial Pilots License (CPL), Sling & Winch Rating, Multi-crew Co-operation (MCC), Night Vision Imaging Systems (NVIS), single/multi-engine type ratings.
· Two in-house Designated Flight Examiners (DFE) able to perform all license skills tests and revalidations
· Human Factors Training: Cockpit Resource Management (CRM) & Dangerous Goods (DG), Human Factors, Integrated safety, Quality Assurance Auditor, Safety Management Systems Courses
· Multi-engine helicopter simulator (FNPT II)
· Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS)
· Fire Fighting Services